COMELEC Procurement of Goods and Services for the Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Elections (BSKE)
See the status of COMELEC’s AES procurement for the 2022 National and Local Elections
|ITEM||APPROVED BUDGET OF CONTRACT (ABC)||QUANTITY|
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of One (1) Lot Various Envelopes||₱9,414,964.40||CEF 17H-BGY to CEF17K-BGY – Envelope forElection Returns forBarangay Elections – 207,596 sets|
CEF 17H-SK to CEF 17J-SK – Envelope for Election Returns for SKElections – 207,956 sets
CEF 17L – Envelope forCanvassed ElectionReturns – 45,000 pcs
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of One (1) Lot Various Envelopes||₱10,732,713.20||CCEF 28BGY, 15BGY, 16BGY, 16BGY-A, 16BGY-B, 16BGY-C, 16BGY-D (Envelopes for BGY Official Ballots, Counted Official Ballots, Excess, Marked, Spoiled, Torn Half of Unused Official Ballots, Other Half of Torn Unused Official Ballots for Barangay Elections) – 207,956 sets |
CEF 28SK, 15SK, 16SK, 16SK-A, 16SK-B, 16SK-C, 16SK-D (Envelopes for SK Official Ballots, Counted Official Ballots, Excess, Marked, Spoiled, Torn Half of Unused Official Ballots, Other Half of Torn Unused Official Ballots for SK Elections) – 207,956 sets
|Supply and Delivery of Copy Papers||₱1,760,697.12||8,304 reams|
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of BIR Forms||₱2,073,884.04||1,868,364 sets|
|Deployment of Forms, Supplies, and Paraphernalia||₱149,076,981.04||CAR, Regions I, II, and III – 1 Lot|
NCR, Regions IV-A, IV-B, and V – 1 Lot
Regions VI, VII, and VIII – 1 Lot
Regions IX, X, XI, XII, CARAGA, and BARMM – 1 Lot
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of One (1) Lot Various Non-Accountable Forms||₱10,630,991.16||CEF 5 & 5-A(Appointment of Chairman/PollClerk/Members of Board of ElectionTellers [BET]) – 1,868,364 pcs|
CEF 11(Minutes of Voting & Counting of Votes) – 207,596 sets
CEF 13(Certificate of Votes) – 4,151,920 pcs
CEF 14(Certificate of Receipt of Official Ballots, Other Forms & Supplies by BET) – 622,788 pcs
CEF 27-E, 27-F & 27-G(Official Receipt of Election Returns) – 207,596 sets
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of One (1) Lot Various Non-Accountable Forms||₱3,952,627.84||CEF 30/31|
(Temporary Appointment and Oath of chairman/Poll Clerk/Member) – 622,788 pcs
(Certificate of Challenged or Protest andDecision of the Board) – 622,788 pcs
(Oath of Voter Challenged for Illegal Acts) – 1,037,980 pcs
(Oath of Identification of Challenged Voter) – 1,037,980 pcs
|Supply and Delivery of Packaging Tapes||₱6,694,971.00||207,596 rolls|
|Supply and Delivery of Rubber Bands||₱1,421,478.72||8,304 Boxes|
|Printing, Supply, and Delivery of General Instructions||₱14,865,949.56||622,788 pcs|
|Supply and Delivery of Ballpens||₱16,092,841.92||2,491.152 pcs|
Source: COMELEC Bids and Awards Committee
What is Procurement?
Procurement is the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process.
Philippine Government Procurement
- The procurement of the Government is governed by Republic Act 9184, also known as the Government Procurement Reform Act of 2002, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- Scope: The national government, its departments, bureaus, offices, including state universities and colleges, government-owned and/or controlled corporations, government financial institutions, and local government units
What is the COMELEC Bids and Awards Committee?
The COMELEC Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) is a unit constituted to manage all COMELEC Procurement
What is NAMFREL’s Role in COMELEC Procurement?
- To promote transparency and accountability in the procurement process.
Procurement Stages Being Observed by NAMFREL
- Shall discuss, clarify and explain, among other things, the eligibility requirements, and the technical and financial components of the contract to be bid including questions and clarifications raised by the prospective bidders before and during the Pre-Bid Conference
Deadline of Submission/Opening of Bids
- The bidder/s shall submit their requirements and proposal to the bids and awards committee.
- The technical working group will examine the technical and legal requirements and determine the bidder’s eligibility.
- All eligible bidders’ financial proposals will be opened and examined. The ineligible bidder’s financial proposal will be sealed. The technical working group will determine who has the Lowest Calculated Bid (LCB).
- The Lowest Calculated Bid/Highest Rated Bid shall undergo post-qualification in order to determine whether the bidder concerned complies with and is responsive to all the requirements and the conditions specified in the Bidding Documents.
- If the bidder passes all the evaluation and testing of the samples, the bids and awards committee will proceed with awarding the contract.
To know more about the Government Procurement Reform Act, read the Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement.
To see more about Comelec procurement, visit https://comelec.gov.ph/?r=Procurement/ProcurementProjects.