Requirements for Registration
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on or before election day (May 9, 2022)
- Must be a resident of the Philippines for at least one (1) year, and six (6) months in the place wherein you intend to vote immediately preceding the election
- Must not be otherwise disqualified by the law
You must be able to establish your identity by providing a valid identification document. The following are accepted IDs for registration:
- Philippine Identification Card (PhilID);
- Employee’s identification card (ID), with the signature of the employer or authorized representative;
- Postal ID ;
- PWD Discount ID;
- Student’s ID or library card, signed by the school authority;
- Senior Citizen’s ID;
- Driver’s license;
- NBI clearance;
- SSS/GSIS ID;
- Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID;
- License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC);
- Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) in case of members of ICCs or IPs; and
Any other valid ID.
In the absence of any of the mentioned valid identification documents, the applicant may be identified under oath by any registered voter of the precinct where he/ she intends to be registered, or by any of his/her relatives within the fourth civil degree of consanguinity or affinity. No registered voter or relative shall be allowed to identify more than three (3) applicants.
Community Tax Certificates (cedula) and PNP clearance shall not be honored as valid identification documents for voter registration.